Let me ask you a simple question. “Now that you have your own online business and you joined some affiliate programs, do you have any idea how to earn more commissions than ever?”
Here are 11 Awesome Ways To increase Your Affiliate Commissions!
1. Write and create a free e-book with the advertisement and links of your affiliate website. The subject of the free e-book should draw your target audience to down-load it. You can also submit it to e-book directories, and pay other people to email your e-book to their email opt-in list.
2. Offer free online services or utilities from your website. They could be search engine submission, language translation, virus protection, etc. Make sure that the service or utility that you are offering them is helpful and is of interest to them. There, make sure to add as many of your affiliate links as possible so that people can see them and click on them.
3. Start your own affiliate program directory. Join many affiliate programs and list them all in a directory format on your website. Then just advertise your free affiliate program directory.
4. Write your own affiliate program ads and create your own banners if possible. If all the other affiliates are using the same ads and banners that you use, this does not give you an edge over your competition. Use some other ads that put you out of the crowd.
5. Use a personal testimonial ad. You should only use this if you’ve actually bought the product or service. Tell people what kind of results and benefits you’ve received using the product. This can be VERY powerful.
7. Trade links with other webmasters who are promoting what you are promoting. It should attract the same type of people that would be interested in buying the product you’re reselling. This can mean more traffic for you and the other webmasters. The more people you trade with, the better.
8. Participate in web discussion boards and online forums. Post your own comments. Ask your own questions. Answer other people’s questions. Make sure to include your affiliate text link under each message you post so that people can click on it if they chose to.
9. Create an electronic magazine (e-zine). Use your e-zine to advertise the affiliate programs you’ve joined. Submit your e-zine to online e-zine directories and promote it on your website.
10. Use email to your advantage. Every time you receive an email from a website visitor, a former customer, or just a buddy, make sure to include your signature at the bottom of the email so that they get a chance to click on the link and review it. You never know, they might buy that product or service.
11. Writing articles and submitting them to websites that do accept them is another great way to drive more traffic and increase your affiliate commissions. The MOST important thing to do is to add a resource box at the bottom of every article that you write. This has been used and proven to work by all top marketing gurus online.